Saturday, December 17, 2005

Goodbye, Sam

There's something missing in my home,
I feel it day and night.
I know it will take time and strength,
Before things feel quite right.
But just for now i need to mourn,
My heart -- it needs to mend
Though some may say "it's just a pet"
I know i've lost a friend
You've brought such laughter to my home,
and richness to my days...
A constant friend through joy or loss,
With gentle loving ways.
Companion, pal, and confidant
A friend i won't forget
You'll always live in my heart,
My sweet forever Sam...

I lost my pet dog and bestfriend Sam. I knew that the day would come someday but i didn't know that it's going to be that soon and unexpected. Until now i can't believe that he's already gone...it happened so sudden... he's only a year old and very strong and playful...but one night when i came home from school i saw him in our frontyard lying on the ground, wet because it was raining., and he's not moving. I run to him and he looks so helpless and pathetic. To convince myself I tried to look closer to him to know if I'm right. I was right he is dead! At that moment, I was speechless, my mind is blank, for a couple or so minutes I was just standing there in front of Sam holding my umbrella under the heavy rain. I was really blank and shocked. I started crying silently. Then I wiped my face because i don't want other people see me that way. I went to my room and closed the door. It was really hard for me to accept that he is already gone. I know you know how i feel right? I'm sure anyone who have loved their pet so dearly will feel the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home