Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I am in need

Do you know the feeling that even if there are people around you who care for you, yet you feel this loneliness, emptiness and purposelessness inside you? That's what I'm feeling right now. I don't know why. And I know I shouldn't feel this way. Because it tells something that I am not contented with my life... that I am not happy with what I have and what I am... that I'm losing hope and giving up. But I told myself why must I feel this way? I thought about God who's been my source of strength... I thought about my dreams that remind me to move ahead and go and face the next chapter of my life... I thought about my family that I have known since I've opened my eyes to the world. Well maybe I need someone to talk to right now... someone to listen... someone to lean on... a shoulder to cry on... I just need somebody to touch me and hold me in their arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home