Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Essence of a Woman II

I shall allow myself to feel capable
so that I may seek excellence
I shall allow myself to feel sadness
so that joy may return.

I shall allow myself to feel joy
so that I may be revitalized.
I shall allow myself to feel afraid
so that I may find courage.

I shall allow myself to feel alone
so that I may know me.
I shall allow myself to feel beautiful
so that I may feel free.

I shall allow myself to feel lovable
so that the loving may seek me.
I shall allow myself to feel pain
so that I may heal.

I shall allow myself to feel worthy
so that I may fulfill my purpose.
When I am centered, I see the perfection
in the world, myself, and others.

When I find the world to be imperfect,
I will take responsibility
for painting it that way.
I will look into the heart of a rose,
or the eyes of a new born baby
and again know perfection.

I take respnsibility for creating
my own life story through the choices
I have made; to blame others is to give
away my personal power.

Who will I allow to write the next chapter of my life?

I shall seek the courage to believe
in a God or Higher Power
who will laugh with me in the sunlight
or cry with me in the darkness.

I shall make a small difference
on this planet through the work I do.
So that when I leave I will have done my share.
I shall, live, love, laugh, and learn on my journey.
And I shall be happy and content with my life.

-- from Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home