Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Best Change I've Ever Made

When i got to college, i went through a period of confusion and found myself feeling quite empty. I realized that what i was going through was caused by the lack of spirituality in my life. I did not have a good relationship with God because i feared him much more than i loved him. This was when i decided to challenge and question some of the things that were taught to me about my religion. When I did this, I saw my FAITH on a deeper level cuz i actually began to understand it. I finally saw the importance of having a real relationship with God. I dropped all the negative ideas that i had and began to focus on the fact that GOD is a LOVING FATHER and GREAT CONFIDANT who will always let out his HAND to HELP us STAND when we fall. This experience has not only given me a completely different perspective on my faith, but has changed the way i handle evryday situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home