Friday, March 28, 2008

for shiny....

I suppose I'm not really asking much out of life. I have stopped searching for one big tremendous event that would happen to me. NICE and SIMPLE things can last forever.

I know people have to change and they have to live lives and they have to go away. No matter how deep and special a relationship between people, it's very hard somehow to keep it ever alive with constant meetings and everyday contacts...and it is sad.

All I'm asking is to have experienced having a friend at one or another. If I have able to experience the person that is my friend, then that's enough for me. We don't have to see each other everyday because we know it's not what matters most. We have been a part of each other and no one can take that away from us... and that part of each other we shall always keep in our hearts – and it will never die. If ever we want to remember, it will always be there to recall, to treasure, and to cherish. I guess that's what lasts forever.

It makes me sad sometimes to think that we're apart, but then I will remember the happiness that we shared and I shall not be sorry. I will have to think that for a magic moment in time... we shared something – and that something seemed like everything.

That we are apart doesn't make it less special. Time and distance don't have any power over what we shared.

The next time I see you again, nothing will be changed because you have made your place somewhere in my heart and you shall always be there no matter what. That special feeling will always remain fresh and young.

I know we shall have to go our ways, I take my path and you take yours. But I shall be happy thinking... that our road crossed and we walk together.

Thanks for everything. Thanks for never giving up with me and even on me. This is just the beginning of a lasting friendship we have built together.

I will see you again! :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home