Thursday, December 20, 2007

Everything’s gonna be all right :)

I’ve recently been blessed with the opportunity to take a break from the daily grind... to pause... and just live without worries of work and relations. I took a break from everything that is usual in my life. Lately, I’ve been questioning my life and where I was headed. I’ve done some re-evaluating and soul-searching. I’m happy to say that I have progressed and learned a lot over the past year. This break gave me time to remember the important things in my life.

Writing this blog has been one of the best things I’ve done for myself. It is time for me to reflect, figure and analyze all I want. It has enabled me to piece together my scrambled thoughts and take the time that I really need to puzzle together my truths.

Naturally, I think about things that others would prefer to ignore. It’s important for me to come to an understanding (to know the hows and whys) of everything and everyone that crosses my path. I don’t know if the need to understand built my empathy or if my empathy built my need to understand. My tendency to over analyze can bring me down to depression, or it can lift me to new levels of understanding. It seems to be one extreme or the other.

I am writing this to bring together my thoughts, questions, doubts and answers from the past few weeks. I’ve remembered that:

* Life is always an adventure.
* Bad things and hard times are common, our actions and reactions set the results.
* Good friends stay, come what may.
* Sometimes it’s good to stop thinking and just live.
* Progress never ends.
* Life is good and beautiful.

I’m walking away from a big obstacle in my life...(well, at least for the moment). It has been stressful, tense, and uncomfortable, but the happiness and relief I feel tell me that I’m on the right path. And I just know... everything’s gonna be all right :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home